Effective date: 7/18/2024
By visiting this website and all of the information pages within, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our website and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions of Use including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Victorum Terms and Conditions of Use are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
What information do we collect and why?
Victorum Learning Center collects Personally Identifiable Information and other information regarding visitors to our Sites. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that Victorum has collected and can reasonably link to a specific person or device. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information or other information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our website.
Information We Collect Directly from You. We collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from you in various ways:
- Certain areas and features of our website may require registration. For example, when completing the application form, you must provide your personal information that we use during the enrollment and hiring processes. When you submit a request for more information on Victorum Learning Center, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your first and last name, email address, home phone, street address, city, state, and zip code as well as your child’s first name and date of birth.
- We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address from you in connection with sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions that we may conduct or offer through our website.
How we use your information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information or other information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Victorum website.
- To administer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions we may conduct from time to time through the Sites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on third-party websites.
- To manage the Careers page on the Victorum website, which is a tool used by Victorum to assist in our employee recruiting efforts.
- To better understand how users access and use our website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How we share your information
We may share the information that we collect about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates, or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may disclose your email address to a third-party vendor or service provider for the purpose of sending you updates about the local Victorum Learning Center in which your child is enrolled.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspicions of fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use or this policy, or as evidence in litigation where Victorum may be involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- Facebook/Instagram. We may use Personally Identifiable Information and other information provided by users in combination with Facebook and Instagram to create and target our audiences, as well as measure and optimize our advertising efforts. We may also work with other ad networks and marketing platforms that enable us and other participants to target ads to audiences submitted by us and others. You may control how Facebook, Instagram, and other ad networks display certain ads to you.
- Third Parties. We do not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless we have obtained your consent to do so in advance.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. Visitors to our website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the website, but some features may not function properly.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (aka web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our website to track the activities of website visitors while using the site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our website. We and our service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Third-party ad networks
Users in the United States may opt-out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on a particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on a consumer choice website, your opt out may not be effective.
The Victorum website may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of these linked websites is not governed by this policy, but is instead governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. Victorum Learning Center is not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of my personal information
Victorum has implemented reasonable precautions, where appropriate, to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your accounts and computer by signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a strong password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Victorum Learning Center is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Choices regarding use of personally identifiable information
As explained above, Victorum may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you about recommendations or other information we think may interest you. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive such email communications from Victorum, you will have the ability to unsubscribe by means of a link provided in such emails from Victorum. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests.
Location and storage of information
Victorum Learning Center LLC controls and operates the website from locations in the United States. By using the Victorum website, you consent to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information within and to the United States.
Children under 13
The Victorum website is not designed or intended for use by children under 13 and we do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our systems immediately.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us:
By Email: email@example.com
Victorum Learning Center LLC
4369 Valley Pike
Dayton, OH 45424
By Phone: 937-237-5336
Changes to this policy
This policy is current as of the Effective Date stated above. We may make changes to this policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this policy on our website.